E-Commerce - Semi to Complete
We know that starting an e-commerce business is exciting and it can be tempting to jump right in, without constructing an online plan. E-commerce continues to accelerate and the amount of money spent on purchases made through the Internet shows no sign of decline. During the past holiday season (November 20 to December 19), retailers saw online revenues quadruple, jumping 300% to about $11 billion and far exceeding expectations, according to a study by Shop.org and Boston Consulting Group. The study of 30 retailers in such categories as apparel, books and music, home and garden, specialty foods and electronics showed a 270% growth in the number of orders. The study indicated that online sales were growing at 145% annually and it projected online retailer revenues of more than $36 billion for last year. An earlier study conducted by Ernst & Young, before the holiday frenzy, already estimated that total revenues for online retail and consumer products for the calendar year just completed were around $25-30 billion.
Currently, the average rate of returns for Internet-based companies is 9%. In the coming year the value of returned merchandise was $1.5 billion. This indicates an amazing opportunity.
E-Commerce Web Development Process
Having a robust eCommerce website is the foundation of your online retail business, and we understand the importance of utilizing the latest technology to increase your profitability. Our eCommerce solutions offer the best in standard features and functionality while remaining completely customizable.
Our team will discuss your custom functionality needs and tailor a solution that matches your online brand and eCommerce goals.
Our Certified eCommerce consultants make sure guide you through each step of eCommerce website launch to market and continuously improve your reach to succeed in eCommerce business.
MIS includes everything you need to set up your online store and sell online. Use your staff account to login to the administration area. From there you can build your ecommerce website, then manage and accept credit card orders.
Why choose Our Static Website Design?
- With a desktop, tablet and mobile responsive eCommerce website, you'll be able to increase your conversion rate and online purchases to grow your bottom line across all devices.
- Developed using the latest technology and standards, you'll have a blazing fast website that allows customers to go from browsing to checkout in seconds!
- Whether you have basic products or need product customization, unique product options or a whole set of custom product functionality, we've got you covered.
- Through a well-designed content management system (CMS), you can easily update pages, categories, products, articles, posts, banners and more.
- From advanced search engine optimization tools to running promotions, our sites are built to give you a suite of powerful marketing tools. Run BOGOs, create landing pages and drive revenue to your eCommerce website.